A FRIEND!
It's really hard to find a true friend. I have a lots of friends,,true friends. But they are not here beside me.. They are thousand miles away from me.. So it's kinda a lil' bit hard to find a new friends in the middle of town that you are like strangers. But time is going on and i finally met a new one.. First, I'm so confident that she is nice.. But later on..when I met a guy and fell in love, I started not to talk with her. She keep reminding me to be careful to that guy. Now.. I finally proved to myself that she's true friend. And I hope I listen to her. It's really hard to find a true friends.. really! I'm so glad that even though she has different nationality..she treated me like her sister. Thank you Olenka for having my friend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home