A True Love Never End!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Are we meant to be?

Since I became a teenager and meet a lot of people, especially guys..I never imagine a love story like I experienced now.
As I experienced before, If I broke up with my boyfriend it easily ends. My feelings will end so quickly.. It took a days until I get over. But now..I'm asking myself.. Is the guy I can't forget will be my the one? I will tell a short story about what happen to us that maybe the same story as the others had.
Since I moved from the city I grew up to the place the I'm new and feel alone..I met this guy. He is so kind and silent. But when we get to know each other..We easily feel comfortable. Every single day we shared a lot of crazy memories. We text a lot..I sent him a lots of letters..making a scrapbook. I can say that I'm very in love to this guy. He's my inspiration. But I let our relationship ended with a painful feelings. He had an affair with another woman and It's so much hurt for me. I'm really hurt that time and made a very bad mistake. I got pregnant to other man and left alone and lonely. I missed him a lot. I had so much regrets in my life.
After what happened to me I started to fix my self and start a new life with my baby and without him.
But still he offered a friendship to me. While I'm pregnant he took care of me and until I delivered my first baby he was there to comfort me. We are the same as before. I still love him but there's one thing different..He does'nt love me anymore.
I know that It's hard to get his love back but the friendship he offered to me is very important to me.
One year later..We are thousand miles apart but still I have communication with him. We talk a lot as a friend and share a memories we had before.
I dont know If we still in love with each other. We keep hiding our feelings and never talk about it. I still remember our past. I stil have our pictures..letters.. and everything reminds him.

I dont want to hope that one day he will ask me to love him again. Because I dont want to feel the pain I experienced before. But keeping this feelings and trying to hide it..Do you think I can get over for it? i dont know how long it will take until I finally get over.
I dont know If we will see each other again. I dont want to admit to myself the truth. I'm so confused about my feelings.
This is the question that I always think about...

Are we meant to be?

Please help me to answer a lot of questions in my mind and in my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home